You should have in mind that artificial intelligence is all around us and that is a fact you should remember. Even if you do not have the latest Smartphone with AI assistants, soon enough most of us will have it.
The idea is that artificial intelligence will allow gadgets to be more responsive and automatic, which will increase the convenience when it comes to handling them. That is why we wish for you to understand best AI security camera systems and how they function overall.
However,let us start from the very beginning:
What Is Artificial Intelligence?
It is vital to mention that AI is a part of computer science and information technology that combines the ability of a machine to learn and to think by implementing specific guidelines.
This particular type of technology emulates the thought processes that human does such as voice-to-text dictation, speech recognition, face scanning, image recognition, and machine learning and computer vision among other things.
So how does it connect with cameras?
Voice Control is an excellent feature that comes with numerous camera models that you can find on the market. It represents the ability of a computer to understand human speech, and that entered camera technology a few years back.
Most smartphones nowadays feature Siri and Google Now, and Alexa is part of the world through Amazon Echo. Action cameras are great since they will allow you to enjoy in hands-free operation, which means that it is much easier to use it.
Technically speaking, this is artificial intelligence;however, some experts consider it as smart technology. Some of them will allow you to say specific things such as take a low-light photo or slow-motion video.
Features That AI Security Cameras Have
- Pet and People Detection – The main thing that you will get with AI security cameras is that they will be able to tell you differences between humans, pets and natural elements. Finally, you will be able to rest assured because when a real intruder breaks in, you will be able to be notified real time.
- Facial Recognition – Another great feature you’ll get with AI security camera systems is the ability to implement facial recognition features, which means that the camera will know the familiar and new faces as well. Therefore, you can easily schedule to get notifications and alert only when unfamiliar faces show up. Apart from that, they will be able to remember a suspicious person, in case that he broke into your house before.
- They Can Detect Unusual Behavior – Some AI security cameras can analyze and collect data so that they can determine what is normal for some time and situation. As soon as they capture the abnormal event, the system will send alert to your mobile device or another notification method. Finally, you will be able to reduce the hassle of reviewing an hour’sextended footage. Advanced AI security cameras can also identify specific movements such as moving from one place to another, which could be helpful for business purposes in retail stores with the idea to catch shoplifters when they put something in their pockets.
- They Can Track Objects Too – You should also remember that most AI cameras can analyze and track moving objects as well. For instance, if someone breaks into your home, the camera system will zoom in and examine the target, take a clear shot or record a video, so that you can find the person afterward.
- Voice Recognition – Most AI security cameras will also understand what they hear, and take orders from you, similarly as other voice assistants. You will be able to speak directly to a security camera so that you can see what to look for. That will save you plenty of hassle and time while finding the clips that you wish to see.
You should visit this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_intelligence_for_video_surveillance to learn more on how AI affects video surveillance.
How Do They Work?
Everything works through built-in sensor hardware and software that will provide you the ability to get all these features with ease. Since they can produce 3D models of monitoring areas, 3D movements of animals and humans can trigger the alert.
At the same time, the machine is capable of learning, which means that they will recognize pets, children, adults, and unfamiliar faces and alert you in case of danger and unspecific event.